This year we organise Race for the Cure as we know and love it: a great sporting event that brings together survivors, family and friends for a 3K walk or 5K run. But in some countries this will not be possible and we have created alternatives, digital or in small groups.
How to join us
Option 1: There is a Race for the Cure event in your country
Go to the homepage and register your participation in the Race for the Cure of your choice, you can do that as a team or as an individual.
Option 2: There is no Race for the Cure event in your country
In case the Race for the Cure is not possible in your country due to the current circumstances, you can race where you are:
- For 1 participant and more:
Come together with your family, friends and colleagues. Register your team, organise your run or walk together in your neighbourhood, where you live.
- For 50 participants and more:
In some countries, there is the possibility to organise a local run or walk event with your company, organisation, city or municipality, in collaboration with the charity you want to support.
Participate as an individual or team
- Find a race near you and register as a team or an individual.
- If there is no race near you: create a team and run where you live.
- Indicate where your walk or run will take place.
- Choose the charity you want to support.
- Add personal or team information: motivation, pictures, link to website or social media. where you will promote your run or walk.
- You can dedicate your run or walk to a special person, friend, healthcare worker, …
- Pay online at the end of the registration and receive a confirmation mail with the team code. This unique code is the key to manage the team page and add team members at any time.
- Invite and add friends, family, colleagues, sporting buddies to your team. You can do this now or later: the bigger your team, the better!
- If you want, you can later add your existing team to the race in your area and join the event.
Participate as a company, organisation, city or municipality
- In some countries, there is the possibility to organise a local run or walk event with your company, organisation, city or municipality, in collaboration with the charity you want to support.
- You can show your solidarity and organise a local run or walk with 50 people or more.
- It can be a team-building event or a community activity.
- Register your event online.
- The charity you want to support will receive a notification, they need to give official approval before your event page can be published online. To make any changes to your event page, you will need to get in touch with your charity.
Create a pink online buzz and prepare for your Race for the Cure
- By sharing the link to the page you made for your team, run or walk, you can tell people about your fundraising activities and invite them to participate.
- You can also invite your contacts to make a donation to sponsor your run or walk.
- Have a look at the other teams and connect to people from your city or country by using the search engine on the home page.
- Make it fun, create a buzz: when training with your friends, family or colleagues, take pictures or shoot a smartphone video to share on Facebook, Instagram or YouTube using the hashtag #RFTC2023.
In 2023 we will walk and run to support breast cancer patients all over Europe again. Let’s create a pink invasion on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube with images of people everywhere in Europe, running and walking their Race for the Cure and make the connection: together we are stronger!